Who is Ramon Greenwood and why is he qualified to serve as your career coach? That’s a vital question to which you should have a satisfactory answer before you proceed with Common Sense At Work©.
Those who know Ramon Greenwood and seek his counsel are likely to describe him as “realistic” and down-to-earth.”
One of his clients said, “He puts his rich and varied lode of experiences to work, always with a focus on results. He makes the most complicated and daunting of challenges seem less forbidding.”
Greenwood began the world of work as a common laborer in the sweat pits of country sawmills. Through the years, he worked in the power offices of the federal government in the nation’s capital, the elegant towers of American Express’s New York City headquarters, and offices of the powerful around the world, to successful entrepreneurship, to his career as a career counselor.
Another client declares: “Greenwood has been in the game, the major leagues, for a long time. He’s seen the winners and the losers up close. He knows what makes the difference in careers.”
Greenwood’s experiences include serving as:
- Senior vice president for worldwide communications at American Express.
- Vice president-public affairs, Consolidated Foods Corporation (now Sara Lee Corporation).
- Senior public affairs officer, U. S. Department of Transportation.
- Director for American Express Publishing Company, American Express International, Inc., and American Express Foundation; Simmons First National Banking Corporation; two consumer goods companies; as well as a chain of supermarkets and an advertising-public relations agency.
- Co-founder of two consumer goods companies.
- Founder and president of Wave 9 Enterprises and Career Counselors, firms engaged in consulting on personal and business strategies.
Author of six books:
- HOW TO MAKE THE WORLD OF WORK WORK FOR YOU
- HOW TO LAND YOUR FIRST JOB and MAKE A SUCCESS OF IT
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUR BOSS
- HOW TO GET A RAISE
- THE NAME OF THE GAME IS LIFE
- ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE
- Author of Common Sense At Work, a syndicated newspaper column.
- Head Career Coach, The Career Accelerator
Greenwood writes the Common Sense At Work blog, as well as various ezine articles and e-books, designed to provide take-it-to-the-bank career counseling that ambitious men and women can apply to their journey along the road to success.
Help a friend by telling them about Common Sense at Work. Click here to send the CS@W website link to a friend.